Tuesday, February 12, 2008

Kingdom of Kampuche

Gosh its been so long since I blogged...

Partly was because of Chinese New Year and secondly because of my trip to Cambodia.
Fun?
Yeah partly but mostly depressing since the people there suffer through extreme poverty and looking at the stains of the Khmer Rouge ruling made me much more depressed...
But the country is one beautiful peice of land especially Angkor Wat. Just took my breath away.

Yes, I also find it funny that I bumbed into one half of Joery and the Janvier in the airport.
Cute guys? Well there is one in my tour group but too straight... But so my kinda hopeless romantic!

Pictures?
Loads...
Check these out!

























































7 comments:

Little Prince said...

oh. i always wanted to go.

Janvier said...

We both eyed the same fler! Didja get to sleep with him?

Fable Frog said...

OMG!!! what are those fingers holding??? get away from me!! eeekkkk!

anonymous said...

woh... chantique.
How's your cambodian?

Glog said...

Daniel: WEll its a beautiful country but be prepared cause its definitely depressing if you think its one of those heavenly place...

Janvier: he slept on my lap but goodness... way too straight...

Fable frog: fried skinned frog... taste like chicken...

anaonymous: my cambodian? I hardly touched one...

ernie said...

whoa.. the pic are pwetty esp the fried skinned frog (ahem fable frog - ribbit)!

Ganymede said...

Wakakakaka. Poor froggie. :P

I'd like to visit the place one day too. Its a beautiful country. I do hope they try to do something about poverty there.