Thursday, September 11, 2008

My interview with the... Diva!

I want you to guess who... Who? Who? Who?

Ning Baizura? Siti Nurhaliza? Erra Fazera? Fauziah Latif? Anita Sarawak? Mariah Carey?

Semua salah...


Ok, ok, I give clue...

Seharum bunga yang mengoda...

Nope... Not Misha Omar but the one and only,

Camellia!!!

I know. Jangan jealous. Itu adalah berkat dari syurga kerna aku banyak berbuat baik. Ok ok.

So it was 2 am and Willie gave me a call saying that his friend is in need of a freelance writer and needs to attend the photoshoot cum interview with their covergirl, Camelia but the catch is that I won't be paid.
Since, Sara was so sweet and sound so cham, I decided that it is OK to help her out since she was so sweet on the phone though I was hesitant. So the big day came and I tried to dress nice nice, put harum harum on, spray under the ketiak, makan breath mints, iron iron my hair biar nampak segak. So I sampai jumpa ngan si Sara. Mana tau... my sister punya senior kat sekolah and sudah lama jumpa balik pulak...
...It's a small world after all... It's a small, small world...

So lepas tu, we all go to the studio and we masuk only Camelia was nowhere to be seen so kita pun all duduk duduk, cakap cakap, gossip gossip about things la...

Sara: Eh, what time already? Shouldn't she be here yet?

G: Dunno. Must be late la. Diva right?

Sara: Eh, lets see how long it takes her to get here?

G: OK!

Masa itu manager dia turn around and we all like OMG, she has been hearing all of out chitty chitty bang bang about Cam. Then I went to the loo to find out she is taking almost forever to do her make up.

So finally she appeared on the set. Its my first time seeing her and she looks like some dracula sebab lipstick dia guna hitam lepas tu rambut basah macam baru habis mandi. Haiyor... Her poses were way to safe la. Masa tu I macam Mr Jay kat tepi buat muka...

So hot...


I need a lil bit of hunch here and there.

Oh thats pretty...

Hoochie!!!
You gotta show some neck girl...

Tapi actually she has a stylist who macam Mr Jay tapi muka macam Ms Jay sikit so I tetap fab la kan? So then, the shot proceeded with 11 outfits and I duduk sampai my lovely buns are about to kempis di. So when she finally habis and buka-ed her puasa. She came running to us...
So I pun interview dia lar... I tanya about her career and all those boring stuff la. She is actually not so Diva as how people termed her to be. Very approachable and she is like hahaha.... here and hehehehe... there... Macam Nicole Kidman. Shy shy only... I tried to get juicy details only she was like... Errr... No personal questions please...

Me and the magazine... and the soon to be cover...

Haish... So now, I memang suka this job. No pay tapi I know next week mungkin dapat interview Hans Isaac and the not so my type, Hannah Tan ... I want!!!

So hemsem...


1 comment:

Medie007 said...

wah...
divarina.hahaha