Monday, December 29, 2008

The Long Long Post... Just Before New Year... Or Now After!

It has been absurdly long since I took the time to really spend time writing something worth reading or to the very least, worth talking about. As usual, the month of December totally makes one's head go wild as it is a month filled with things to do...

HONG KONG, MACAU, ZHUHAI

Well, my folks and the entire extended family... 18 of us to be exact left for a trip of around 8 days just having lovely food, shopping, going round as a family to bond and we had a lot of fun...

Loved Zhuhai for it's food yet the hotel suite we lived in was awful as the day we left, there was a chip on some crystal ash tray which we barely touched... The thing is how could such minute thing be noticeable at a first glance? So we fired them up and refused to pay for it... As I love to say, its just a matter of principle...
But still, we had fun with hairy crabs galore and me trying water roaches which turned out to be quite a mouth watering experience...

Macau was amazing since we got to stay in the newest, hippest and luxurious hotel, the one and only Venetian. Yet, I felt it was a shame not have caught Zaia, the new Cirque Du Soleil show. I got the programme however and bloody hell, the guys are way way hot!

Then there is Hong Kong. The main reason for the trip was because we had won for the second year consecutively rooms and park tickets for Disneyland. It is sinful but I have visited it for like the 6th or 7th time... I know I am mad but what to do? I am a Disney fan and yes, I am working my way to get into that corporation...

LOTR

No pictures for this one as I failed to bring my camera there yet, I loved the experience of working with the orchestra booming away and we singing to a crowd that seems tasteful enough... I loved looking at my eye candies all the time and yet, most of them are straight which has gone to waste. I know a million and one things I could do with those boys...




Oh and my amazingly hot crush, Andrew Dunsmore,the percussionist was the best. I found out that he was from Toronto. I missed the chance of talking to him but his percussion skills were amazing. He kept the beat going and I wonder if that is the case with his other skills...

Taiwan

Arghhh... a trip to work again and not that I am complaining but I have a few trips for pleasure and travelling for work, isn't exactly fun! Yet, I had a real good time just shopping and meeting my aunt in Kaoshiung but the best part? Yes, I went to Taiwan upgraded onto Business class... They were giving totally different treatment to me... "Mr Wong, would you like to look at the menu?" I was like heck, they have a menu in flight? "Mr Wong, would you like a drink?" Yes please and I ended up with champagne, wine and cocktail... "Mr Wong, is there anything I can help you with?" Yes, the guy next to aisle is kinda cute... Hook me up!

Well that didn't happen but after I realised he bought toys like for kids round the age 7-8 (it was a lego set that I used to play with at that age) forget it!

So there you go, my full and final report for the month and as the year wraps, everyone has their resolutions and plans...

What are mine?

Yet to be listed yet I don't think it would be too long since you hear the last of it...

HAPPY NEW YEAR!

Edisi Baru...

Clubbing has always been one of the things I wanted to do in the year of 2008 and guess what? I went out on New Years Eve (finally) and met up with random new friends with one Brian (old old white guy) having his hands all over me during a drink below Sky Bar (since its all reserved) which later adjourned to O*range which was uber gay yet I had fun... guys throwing their hot bods at everyone...The music was so loud I thought I was deaf when i got out in the open...

However, I had fun nevertheless and for 2009... Who knows if I could get hitched with someone... and yes, I promise to be more commited to write!

2 comments:

Little Dove said...

I was wondering where you went. Welcome back! That was a great way to end the year.

Glog said...

Yeah thanks...