Tuesday, January 26, 2010

And just after 10 months...

It has been the longest time since I have an urge to blog. To begin with, after my last post, I didn't know why I blogged and more importantly... who for? I realised at that time I was merely blogging as it was the latest gay fad in town. No doubt, I have met many wonderful friends along the journey and picked up some life lessons about people, the good, the bad and the ugly.


Today, as innocently as I received a mail on facebook that calls for the need to read a blog, I saw my blog being tagged and it has been 10 months since I last blogged. So I decided its time to pay my blog a lil visit. How I laughed at all that I have written in a short span of a year. Most of it were just me ranting about how pathetic life has treated me but looking back, my last 10 months were just amazing.

Well, for one, I did what I have always wanted to do. I performed in a musical. One called Kaki Blue. Not so blue, or perhaps pretty blue, it was a musical about National Service and the best part, I got to play one of the lead role. It was exhilarating and I loved every moment of it. And around the same time, I met Donnie. Thats a pseudonym of course yet, I was told someone used to call him "Donnie Darling" which is much to my distaste. And it has lasted a beautiful 7 months this coming friday.

And of course life goes on, American Idol again and Exams yet again but I have just realised that things did change a little. I didn't grow any taller and still none the wiser but I think I have learned about myself a little bit more, to love my life a little bit more and perhaps a lil more mature than I used to be. And that is all for now...


4 comments:

Pluboy2 said...

an update is just so long overdue!!!!

Little Dove said...

Finally! Haha. Welcome back ^_^

Glog said...

Hey guys...
Never knew you guys still read my blog...
awwww...

the viennamese said...

Oh my. You're back! :D
Do keep us updated on what's happening on your end.