Friday, May 16, 2008

Jellicles come to the Jellicle Ball

I absolutely adore Cats the musical...

I have loved this from the moment I saw it...

A work of a pure genius with a spark of originality...

Inspired by TS Elliot's poem, Andrew Llyod Webber went on to create this musical that has brought much joy and inspiration to many, especially me!

A story about all these cats coming together under the Jellicle moon to dance and sing before one of them are announced to be sent to the Heavyside Layer to be reborned...

Loved the entire concept and songs and most importantly, it has great costumes too...

The cast is amazing at bringing the essence of a cat so do catch it if it ever returns to Malaysia... Or else, get the video version...
This is my favourite...

The Jellicle Songs for Jellicle Cats


No comments: