Monday, December 15, 2008

A crush on me?

Goodness...
This is such an adorable scene...

So there I was online and on Facebook when this guy whom I am not really close with suddenly added me on MSN. So we exchanged a few hellos and stuffs like that. Then he asked if I was gay and I didn't really want to come out yet as I really wanna know which culprit in our social circle told him.

Alas, I found out and So we journeyed in talking about the gay guys we know of and out of a sudden he told me I was cute... and I went... HHHhhhhmmmm.....

OK... That's odd and later he told me he liked me and I was like... Ermm.....
Mind you, I love being liked and all but I am talking about a boy who is 17 years old only. He is about to be sent to NS and I was like so flattered yet unsure where this is going...

Of course being the realistic me. I know this is so not my thing as I am in want of someone to watch over me, not me watching over him and all... He is still very much a kid to me and he was the sweetest kid in telling me things I longed to hear such a long time but from someone who just passed the age of being a minor, I have to really digest this...

Later, I found out that he has a crush on me since the first time he saw me, which was January early this year. I thought a crush is something he can forget very quickly but he said he couldn't and that he liked me still. I was getting a lil freaked out. The fact that i actually talked to him a few weeks ago made him a lil jumpy and that explain why he was blushing that day....

Gosh...
such a dilemma...
such a young kid...
such a tender heart...
such a bad me...

7 comments:

Mr.D said...

How old are you? If the age difference is not that big, shouldn't be a problem i think.

Glog said...

22... but still...
I feel so awkward!

Medie007 said...

17 and 22

huge diff la

Little Prince said...

OMG... i think... I KNOW WHO. 17 going NS... and... erm does he SINGS??? hohoho.

Glog said...

Medie... Thats what I think...

Silly Lil Prince... If you think his name starts with a J and has a deep voice... I beg to differ

Anonymous said...

LOLSSSSSSSSSSSSS!!!
;P
theres more huh... LOL!!!!!!!!!

R said...

well, love knows no limits. if you don't try, how would you know? :)