Thursday, January 24, 2008

Thaipusam...

Wohoo...

A holiday, and I bet it is a well deserved one for all my Indian friends...


Selamat Hari Thaipusam


So, mum actually asked us to clean the house for Chinese New Year today but my bro and sis as well as I whipped out or text books and filled the dining table with books galore... (As if we were that hardworking!!!) and we skipped all the work needed to be done...


But all the time, my mind is running with all those crazy ideas of writting the next topic for my new blog before the song "Bubbly" by Colbie Caillat is playing...it reminds me of Joshie... a guy I kinda like...


I have this weird thing going on in me...
Its like I could almost love the guy I just chatted with for life...
Weird I know but its so me...I call this the desperado syndrome. So I rethink about the guys that I used to like very much but we never end up together and each one has a song!


Peter Gabriels "In your Eyes" (super damn nice song) is for Timmy.


Simpson's Spider Pig for... gosh ... I forgoten his name...


Bubbly for Joshy.


Lets get into details shall we?


1. Timmy is from Houston, Texas.

Its almost impossible for us to like one another but we did and he asked me to listen to this song.... I liked it and liked him more but we stopped contacting one another, due to studies and him, work... But I managed to chat with him last night and it was like old time though he is seeing someone else now, and yes, in Texas... He was my first internet fling boy...


2. The Philipino guy whom I have totally forgoten his name!

Well, we met 2 times in KLCC, ok lets call em dates, and we had a great time but he has this thing of "ut of the blue, i will stop calling you" thing... Bad karma la I suppose....


3.Joshie.

Hmmm... We flirted a lot but well, he is seeing someone else... So I think you know the ending...


I just finish chatting with Ewan. He is from the UK but chemistry is almost instant... O is it just me? Well, I think I would love keeping him as a friend but I think for this crush, I will have Aretha Franklin's Till You Come Back To Me as his theme...


Till you come back to me, thats what I'm gonna do!!!

No comments: